Lunes, Nobyembre 28, 2011

How (much) Do I Love Thee

02-27-11

I love you with a long lasting one, ‘til there’s life in Mars.
I love you with love as reckon-less as the raindrops and stars.
I love you untimely even the Earth’s rotations stop.
I love you closely and for you I’ll reach the planet’s gap.
I love you as cozy as the warmth of the sun it gives you.
I love you eternally even the moon turns to blue.
I love you but not intricated as Mathematics.
I love you with no avarice unlike in Politics.
I love you as vast as the branches in all Sciences.
I love you purely and lief; not like those enforced Taxes.
I love you magically with no lies and any tricks.
I love you so softly and its not frigid nor in bleak.
I love you and be undaunted to fight their haughty scorn.
I love you gratefully and forever will never mourn.

(inspired of Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s ‘How do I Love Thee”)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento